* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy Birthday St. Joseph's GNS
1967 - 2017
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Congratulations to our Feis Choir, with conductor Ms Joanne Walsh and accompanist Ms Annabel Adams, came FIRST in Feis Maitiu Primary Unison Choir's Compeition in Cork
* If you are thinking of enroling a child in Junior Infants in September 2018, you are more than welcome to pop in and see us any time... our door is always open
* After Schools Lego Club has started for 3rd class
* Internet Safety Talks for 3rd - 6th Class have taken place and were a great success
* Daffodil Day Fundraising - this year our school has raised a total of 1546 euro for the Irish Cancer Society. A big thank you to everyone for their support.
* For the first time, our choir have entered the Feis Maitiu Unison Primary School Choir Competition. We will be performing on Thursday April 12th in Cork.
* Grandparent's Day for 2nd class took place on Wednesday 14th February. A lovely afternoon was had by all with performances from 2nd class to honour the grandparents that are so dear to them.
* Zumba with Flav takes place every Wednesday with classes from Junior Infants to Sixth class enjoying this very special dance activity
* French classes with Deirdre
Delighted that our French classes have returned with a block of six weeks for all pupils from Junior Infants - Sixth Class.
* Guitar classes with Kay
Girls from 3rd - 6th classes
have started again.
* Violin lessons for 2nd & 3rd class girls and flute lessons for girls from 3rd - 5th class are held every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday in school
* Drama with Pam Golden (Junior Infants - 1st class) and The Montforts - Mrs. Eileen Nolan & Annette Smyth are back in action on Thursdays and Fridays this term
* This term a wide range of sports will be enjoyed by our girls. Swimming classes are continuing and we look forward to tennis with Alan as well as GAA training with Timmy.